2010-06-161988 Honda Civic Wagon - Sohc Damn FineSuper Street MagazineThough Bisi Ezerioha is handy with both single and dual overhead cam engines, he is mostly known for his ability to squeeze gobs of power out of naturally-aspirated single cams. He can do things to these engines that no one would ... Oh, and it would ...
D16Z6 Engine Information
- The d16z6 is the stock engine for:
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic Si
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic EX, EX-V
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic ESi (European Market)
- 1993-1995 Honda Del Sol Si (US)
- 1993-1995 Honda Del Sol ESi (European)
- Displacement : 1,590 cc (97 cu in)
- Bore and Stroke : 75 mm × 90 mm (3.0 in × 3.5 in)
- Rod Length : 137MM
- Rod/Stroke : 1.52
- Compression : 9.2:1
- Power : 125 hp (93.2 kW, 127 ps) @ 6600 rpm
- Torque : 106 ft·lb (14.7 kg/m, 144 Nm) @ 5200 rpm
- Volumetric Efficiency : 87.68%
- Redline : 7200 rpm
- Fuel Cut : 7411 rpm
- VTEC Switchover : 4800 rpm
- Fuel Control : OBD-1 MPFI
- Head Code : P08
- ECU Code : P28
Honda D engine Information
The Honda D engine is a family of inline 4-cylinder engines used in a variety of compact Honda models, most commonly the Honda Civic, CRX, Logo, Stream, and first-generation Integra. Its displacement ranges between 1.2 and 1.7 liters and is available in SOHC and DOHC versions; with some SOHC models equipped with VTEC. Power range started from 62 hp (46 kW) to 130 hp (97 kW). The D-series was introduced in 1984 and ended production in 2005 with the introduction of the 8th generation Honda Civic.
Honda Civic D16Z6 Engine News
2010-07-29Review: 2010 Honda Civic Si HFP not fast, is curiousAutoblog (blog)There was a time was when any serious discussion of "hot hatches" – small, lightweight economy cars pumped full of go-fast parts and body modifications of dubious taste – always included the Honda Civic Si. Back in the day, the D16Z6-engined Si would ...
Your Daily Discount Source for Honda: D16Z6 Engine Parts, D16Z6 Service Repair Manuals, plus D16Z6 Information & News!